As the Playlist DJ’s evolves into a housemusic marketing hub for DJ’s, Producers, Labels and fans where you find the best House laylists, production, dj and marketing courses, we need some content to bolster our website and make it a resource that fits with those themes.
In turn for providing that content, you will get some exposure by being published on our website and some of our Social Media Channels.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- We are looking for posts with at least 500 to 1,000 words
- Topics we are keen on: New House Music, Streaming Platforms, Labels, House Music Marketing Tips and Success Stories, Dj Tips Post, Production Tips Post, DJ or Artist Profiles (we will supply the questions – see below), Music Tech & Equipment Posts, Housemusic Events, Music Charities
- Feel free to suggest a topic of your choosing
Here are two example posts you can check out too. One from Dj and Producer Rohan Mcdowell and the other from Darren S of Soul Room Records Music.
If you want to do some self promotion, you can write about yourself. Whether you’re a DJ, Producer or Event Organiser, feel free to write about your event (minimum 500 words) and we will publish. Please run it past us first before writing.
If you’re doing a profile post, please touch on these questions.
- Tell us about you, your background and what got you into housemusic
- Tell us about your music or the types of housemusic you like to play. Name drop your favourite artists and / or DJ’s
- Let us know your go to Spotify (or Soundcloud etc Playlist) Please add a link
- Let us know your favourite all time housemusic track and why
- Let us know what you think of the current house music scene
- Add anything else you think is relevant
- Share the links to the social media channels your most active on
WHAT WE DO NEXT
We will then create a header for the post and add our footer with links.
As we touched on above if you have any questions this quickest way to get an answer will be via a DM on our Instagram page.
We look forward to working with you and to help get your music or talents noticed.
Gary @ Playlist DJs
Connect with me on LinkedIn.